RESIDENTIAL SOLAR PANELS
WE WILL ACCOMPANY YOU THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS OF GETTING YOUR RESIDENTIAL SOLAR SYSTEMS INSTALLED!
Why invest in Solar technology?
Despite all the climate targets, the energy consumption of private households for living has tended to increase in recent years. The burning of gas and oil and the production of electricity are harmful to the environment and the climate. Countermeasures can be taken with renewable energies. So far this has happened far too little. Example: So far, warm water generated by solar systems has on average only accounted for less than 1.5 percent of the energy consumption of private households. Experts advise that roof areas be used significantly more for energy generation.
Achieved Residential and commercial rooftop solar as well as utility-scale photovoltaic power stations, began to accelerate again due to supply issues with oil.
- Durable, uncomplicated technology
- This can save up to 35 percent of the annual heating costs.
- The system can work effectively even in winter.
- There is unlimited availability of solar energy.
- No storage and transportation of fuels necessary.
- The purchase of a solar system is subsidized by the government.
- It is very efficient, especially in combination with condensing boilers or heat pumps.
- The systems can be installed easily.
- In addition, solar technology is characterized by durability and low maintenance.
- The materials used are easy to recycle.